Im still not really used to the cold. But Im drinking a lot of tea and I bought a hoody! Instead of a lot of other stuff. The clothes are amazing here! I found so many cute boys clothes too, wanted to get them all :D

hoody
Yesterday I met this new girl, Elena. It took her 3 sec to convince me to go out with them and Im so glad I did. Coz apparently we are gonna be really busy in school later. It starts next week. We had so much fun! We went to a bar, we were pretty much the only ones there coz it was Monday night...
I got annoyed at Mike, comin out of his car with a beer. No drinkin and driving dudes, but then someone told me that they drive on the wrong side of the street here, remember.... Mike was in the passenger seat and Rory was driving :) Easy mistake!
Tomorrow Troy is taking us to the other campus coz Im having a class there.
Otherwise.. had so much fun with my new friend Sheraz from Canada today. Laughed all the time.
Going to bed now!

Later
//Jodie
1 comment:
I'm so jealous!! Okay, maybe not of the studying you have to do from next week on, but still....
Have fun!!!
Post a Comment