Whats up?
Gosh its so much to do all the time :) I LOVE PERTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna stay here forever ;) but I need my family and friends to stay here forever too.
Last week was pretty hectic. Its been a party week and a really fun week. Next week is school week so no party then, except on Saturday.
Decided not to go on a date with the police officer. It just didnt feel good. Dont know. Not yet and too soon and all that.
We had a party here on Friday and Andrew showed up (Elisabeth's friend) and that guy is so so funny. Everyone loved him!
Anyway, I got a 4th roomie and its a swedish guy. Im not happy at all. Well, we see. I might not have too talk to him that much.
Im gonna go to Troy's unit now, movie night or something.
Oh got a backpack today. My books are so so heavy so I had to get one. Im not using it tomorrow tho, have to see what the rest of the kids are using first haha. Im in Industrial Relations tomorrow. Might be fun!
Later
//Jodie
Gosh its so much to do all the time :) I LOVE PERTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna stay here forever ;) but I need my family and friends to stay here forever too.
Last week was pretty hectic. Its been a party week and a really fun week. Next week is school week so no party then, except on Saturday.
Decided not to go on a date with the police officer. It just didnt feel good. Dont know. Not yet and too soon and all that.
We had a party here on Friday and Andrew showed up (Elisabeth's friend) and that guy is so so funny. Everyone loved him!
Anyway, I got a 4th roomie and its a swedish guy. Im not happy at all. Well, we see. I might not have too talk to him that much.
Im gonna go to Troy's unit now, movie night or something.
Oh got a backpack today. My books are so so heavy so I had to get one. Im not using it tomorrow tho, have to see what the rest of the kids are using first haha. Im in Industrial Relations tomorrow. Might be fun!
Later
//Jodie
1 comment:
I wish I was there with you!!
Post a Comment