Monday, July 20, 2009

Pictures from Perth


Im a bit tired so Im gonna upload some photos. Tell you more about my first night out some other time. I met a police officer (Dave, 26), no he wasnt working, that asked me out for dinner some day this week :D But I think I rather go for a walk with his puppy tho, its a Golden Retriver :)


Katie, gettin warm in the bathroom


:)


Kathleen from the Us. It looks like its sunny but its in the middle of the night.


James dancing with some girl :)


Perth


volvo....


Nice horse


Angie from Austria


Today: movie


Lea (Norway), Sofia (Sweden), Bunney (Aus) and Katie (Germany) in the TV-room


Menno (The Netherlands (he studies at Zwolle Uni, Dewi, he told me never to go there..)


Got this for 10 dollar ONLY! (65 SEK)


Glad my dad gave me his US-adapter cos the one I got here doesnt work. Now I use both. Apparently we are not allowed to use adapters, dunno why. And they are makin room inspections so Ive to hide it later :)



Two pair of socks...

Alrite, thats all for now.

Later

//Jodie


1 comment:

Dewi said...

Menno is right! Hahaha! :P
Paris was great, we had dinner with Benedicte on Friday, it was fun! Too bad you weren't there! Maybe next year though ;)